Red 7 now offers online ordering! Click the button below to place your order.
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Tuesday – Thursday:
11:00 AM – 8:00 PM
Friday & Saturday:
11:00 AM – 9:00 PM
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
COLUMBIA, TN – Red 7 Pizza, located at 319 West 7th Street in historic downtown Columbia, TN offers counter service and a full dining room. To place an order, call 931-505-8577.
Disclaimer: Although our gluten-free dough and menu items are made and cooked using dedicated kitchen utensils and trays, they are prepared in the same facility and ovens as our regular, flour-crust pizzas. We cannot guarantee that our pizzas and other menu items are 100% free of gluten or dairy as there is always a possibility of trace amounts crossing over from other kitchen areas. Please consider this when ordering from our menu.
The Red Room
• Pricing is per person, plus tax, and includes enough large 16″ pizzas to feed your group
• Minimum $175 food purchase to reserve room
• No additional room rental fee
• Red Room holds a maximum of 35 people
• 1.5 hour room reservation
• Not available on Fridays
• A $75 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Pizza & Fountain Drink: $11.00 (per person)
• Add Salad: $2.50 (per person)
• Add Dessert: $2.00 (per person)
• Kids 10 & Under: $7.00 (pizza & fountain drink)
• Reserve our entire restaurant on Mondays after 4:30 PM
• Per person pricing is the same as Red Room pricing but with a $400 minimum food purchase
• A $100 non-refundable deposit due at time of booking
• Minimum $100 order
• 24 hour notice on deliveries (2 hour notice for pick-up)
• A small delivery & set-up charge may apply
• 50% down due at time of order
• Deliveries to businesses, churches & organizations
• Pick-up only! Not for dining in!
• No delivery to private residences!
• Gluten & dairy-free options available for individual size pizzas (ask for details & pricing)
• Large 16″ Cheese or 1-Topping Pizza: $17 (feeds 3-4)
• Large 16″ Specialty or Build-Your-Own Pizza: $21 (feeds 3-4)
• Large Salad: $22 (feeds 8-10)
• X-Large Salad: $44 (feeds 20-25)
• Large Cookies/Bars: $16 (feeds 8-10)
• X-Large Cookies/Bars: $32 (feeds 20-25)
Send the perfect gift instantly in any amount you choose! Click the link below to purchase an eGift Card to Red 7 Pizza.
In 2004, songwriters Paul Marino and Jeremy Johnson were introduced to each other by songwriter/producer Greg Nelson. They were the first two staff songwriters signed to LifeWay Songs. As songwriters, Paul and Jeremy have had their songs recorded by Scotty McCreery, Elliot Yamin (American Idol), Danielle Bradbury (The Voice), Little River Band, Michael W. Smith, Michael English, Steve Green, Brian Free and Assurance, Sheila Walsh, Point of Grace, Amy Perry (Selah), and more. In addition, between the two they have had 16 top-ten radio singles including two #1 songs. Four of their songs were included in the latest edition of the Baptist Hymnal. They have also written and produced LifeWay’s flagship VBS songs for the past 7 years which have charted in the top 20 Kids’ Albums on Billboard. Their songs have been nominated for Dove awards, featured in film and TV commercials and selected as LifeWay’s song of the year two times.
In 2015, Paul and Jeremy decided to take everything they’ve learned from working together in the music industry and apply it to a brand new adventure … Red 7 Pizza Co. They wanted to build the kind of restaurant that they themselves would love to visit. A place where TVs would not dominate, but conversations would. With nothing but an empty building and a dream, they starting putting together the vision for Red 7. They approached it like writing a song. Every detail of the restaurant was designed by them. When they first opened the doors, they had no idea what to expect. But when Red 7 sold over 50,000 pizzas in the first several months, Paul and Jeremy knew they had a hit.